Monday, August 07, 2006

Kid Rock married Pamela Anderson because she is so good in bed

Kid Rock married Pamela Anderson because she is so good in bed
The rocker and the former 'Baywatch' star, Pamela Anderson, tied the knot on a yacht in St Tropez on Saturday (7.29.06). After the unconventional ceremony, Rock lifted the lid on the reason he was marrying the blonde actress. He reportedly said: "I just married the most beautiful girl in the world. She fucks me and scratches my back!"

Pammie, 39, has also hinted the great sex she has with Rock was one of the main reasons she wanted to become his wife. She previously said: "I'm not going to pretend it doesn't make a difference. I know women say size doesn't matter. But it does, at least for me. Put it this way, I can't see any down side to a man being well hung."

Pammie, 39, and Rock started dating in 2001 and got engaged a year later, but called it off in 2003. They got back together a month ago and now plan to celebrate their marriage three more times - in Malibu, Detroit, and Nashville.

No comments: