Friday, August 11, 2006

Jessica Simpson plans lingerie range

Jessica Simpson is launching her own range of sexy lingerie.

The curvaView the profile for Pink on Celebrity Spotlightceous actress and singer came up with the idea while she was shopping for underwear.

A friend of the 'Dukes of Hazzard' star said: "Jess finds it really hard to find bras that she likes so she's decided to make her own."

The 25-year-old singer, who recently divorced husband Nick Lachey after three years of marriage, once confessed how much she loves her breasts.
View the profile for Jessica Simpson on Celebrity Spotlight
Jessica said: "I have amazing boobs. They're just perfect. At school, my boobs were bigger than all my friends and I was afraid to show them.

"Now, I feel they make my outfits look better. They're like an accessory."

Her younger sister, 21-year-old Ashlee, became the face of Victoria's Secrets new 'Pink' lingerie collection last month.

No comments: