Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Carmen Electra riding the Sybian on Howard Stern Tv

Carmen Electra riding the Sybian on Howard Stern Tv Show
Carmen Electra could lose a lucrative cosmetics contract - after 'riding' a sex machine on a live US radio show. The former 'Baywatch' babe is in trouble with Max Factor after straddling the gadget on shock jock Howard Stern show, and claiming she could have had an orgasm from its vibrations. However, Carmen's antics did not impress bosses at the make-up giant, who previously issued her with a strict set of rules regarding her behaviour. The actress, who is married to rocker Dave Navarro, is shocked at the company's reaction. She said: "I thought I didn't do anything wrong. "I didn't do anything vulgar. It was a chair, I sat on a vibrating chair." She had appeared on the show to promote her new film, 'Scary Movie 4', but was coaxed by Stern into riding the machine, called a Sybian. After her experience, Carmen revealed to the DJ: "It feels great. I have to get one for the house. It's awesome. "This is the best thing I have ever felt in my life. I felt like I was going to take off." Max Factor have now confirmed the brunette's contract is under review following her outrageous actions.A few pictures of Carmen Electra on sybian machine and a link to the sybian movie from Howard Stern show

2 comments:

ARUMI said...

Carmen elektra sexy girl picture photo video movie wallpaper nude celebrity

Anonymous said...

This blog has links to Carmen Electra, as well as Jenna Jameson and Tera Patrick, taking the Sybian for an orgasmic spin around the block. http://sexuality-news.blogspot.com When is Howard Stern coming out with the Sybian Movie Channel on cable?